https://www.facebook.com/urimefestat

Ju faliminderit.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.loqkat-ks.com
Behuni Pjes E komunitetit Ton edhe Ne Facebook Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/urimefestat

Ju faliminderit.
www.loqkat-ks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marilyn Manson - The High End of Low Deluxe (2009) (320 Kbps

Shko poshtë

Marilyn Manson - The High End of Low Deluxe (2009) (320 Kbps Empty Marilyn Manson - The High End of Low Deluxe (2009) (320 Kbps

Mesazh nga Binnz Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:50 am

Marilyn Manson - The High End of Low Deluxe (2009)

Marilyn Manson - The High End of Low Deluxe (2009) (320 Kbps 2e0mgcg

Quality: 320 Kbps

1. "Devour" 3:46
2. "Pretty As a Swastika" (censored for retail as "Pretty as a ($)") 2:45
3. "Leave a Scar" 3:55
4. "Four Rusted Horses" 5:00
5. "Arma---Geddon" 3:39
6. "Blank and White" 4:27
7. "Running to the Edge of the World" 6:26
8. "I Want to Kill You Like They Do in the Movies" 9:02
9. "WOW" 4:55
10. "Wight Spider" Manson, Ramirez, Vrenna 5:33
11. "Unkillable Monster" 3:44
12. "We're from America" 5:04
13. "I Have to Look Up Just to See Hell" 4:12
14. "Into the Fire" 5:15
15. "15" 4:21
16. "Arma---Geddon" (Teddybears Remix) 3:31
17. "Leave a Scar" (Alternate Version) 4:02
18. "Running to the Edge of the World" (Alternate Version) 6:08
19. "Wight Spider" (Alternate Version) 5:28
20. "Four Rusted Horses" (Opening Titles Version) 5:02
21. "I Have to Look Up Just to See Hell" (Alternate Version) 4:08
22. "15" (Alternate Version) [iTunes bonus track] 4:17

The High End of Low is the seventh studio album by Marilyn Manson. It was recorded in the Hollywood Hills throughout 2008. Sean Beavan, who mixed Antichrist Superstar, Mechanical Animals, and Eat Me, Drink Me, is co-producer of the album. The album was released on May 26th, 2009. The album's first radio single "Arma---geddon" was released on May 14, 2009.

On November 29, 2007, it was reported that Marilyn Manson planned to begin writing songs for their seventh studio album. The recording sessions began following the band's Rape of the World tour, which ended on March 2, 2008. Kerry King (of Slayer), James Iha (former guitarist of The Smashing Pumpkins), and Nick Zinner (of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs) were mentioned as likely contributors. However, nobody outside of the main personnel appear on the album.

In an interview conducted on January 11, 2008, Manson stated, "I just feel like there is a big change happening now. It's going to be the one. Eat Me, Drink Me is opening the window and this is going to be the Hurricane Katrina." A single was scheduled to be released in early January 2009.

Since Marilyn Manson parted company with Tim Skold, in order for Tim to work on Skold Vs. KMFDM, and reunited with Twiggy Ramirez, the two, along with Ginger Fish and Chris Vrenna are working on the album in Los Angeles ahead of a planned early 2009 release following soon-to-be-announced tour dates. In an interview with Steppin' Out, Manson described the new album as, "very ruthless, very heavy, and very violent".

On October 5, 2008, the band played a special show at the yearly Hot Topic manager's meeting that took place at a Los Angeles Marriott hotel. Manson was overheard comparing the upcoming album to Antichrist Superstar in a party for the 2008 Scream Awards, where he also stated the album is "pretty much finished" with him expected to release a new song before the end of the year and hoped to release the album around Valentine's Day 2009. However, due to complications, the release of the album was delayed to May 26th 2009.

A statement was released by Manson on Christmas Eve, 2008 in order to dispel rumors that had been circulating regarding Manson's personal life and a collaboration with the band mentioned by singer, Ne-Yo:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to make an announcement. The rumors that I found a 'replacement' for Evan, or that I have a new girlfriend are absolutely not true. I am finishing up my album, and I also have never even met Ne-Yo. I can assure him that he would not want to be associated with something this godless. Get over the holiday so I can happily ruin the new year for anyone that assumed music was going to stay boring and sweet."

Marilyn Manson briefly discussed the new album in the February, 2009 issue of Revolver and revealed the working titles for two new songs, "I Want To Kill You Like They Do in the Movies" and "Arma---Geddon." Manson told Revolver "I've got my fire back," and the new album "really wipes the floor with everything we've done before." Manson was also quoted as saying "This will be a record for the ages, a new era in the Marilyn Manson saga."

On January 12, the title to the first song on the album was announced to be "Devour" by collaborator and friend of Manson, Rudy Coby. On February 2, the title of the album was reported to be The High End of Low and there would be a music video made for "I Want to Kill You Like They Do in the Movies". "It's nine minutes long. Severely sadist. Basically, it's murder, sex, death, the end," describes MansonThe first single from the album was confirmed to be "Arma---geddon".

In an interview with Kerrang! magazine, Manson revealed that the album will have 15 tracks, and the final song will be called "15". In the interview he also stated a new song, "We're from America", was available for download on MarilynManson.com on March 27, 2009 and was released as a digital single on April 7, 2009. The album is now available for pre-order on Marilyn Manson's official online store. It can be ordered with the standard CD or deluxe edition CD separate or with either version of the album with a T-shirt, "Neon Christ", inspired by the album cover with a new logo on the back. The album is also available for pre-order on iTunes. "Arma---Geddon" is now also available for download, and the video is now available online.

Kodi:
http://rapidshare.com/files/313890962/mmheolstore.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/313890960/mmheolstore.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/313886343/mmheolstore.part3.rar
Binnz

Postimet : 3827
Vendbanimi : New Jersey

Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

Mbrapsht në krye